Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systems biology, proteomics, and the future of health care: toward predictive, preventative, and personalized medicine.J Proteome Res. 2004; 3: 179-196
American Medical Association and Medco Health Solutions. 59th Annual American society of human genetics conference. 2013.
- The sequence of the human genome.Science. 2001; 291: 1304-1351
- Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome.Nature. 2001; 409: 860-945
- Translating genetics of CF to personalized medicine.Transl Res. 2015; 168C: 40-49
- ACMG recommendations for reporting of incidental findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing.Genet Med. 2013; 15: 565-574
- The role of genetic testing in unexplained sudden death.Transl Res. 2015; 168C: 59-73
- Complex genetics of pulmonary disease: lessons from GWAS and next-generation sequencing.Transl Res. 2015; 168C: 22-39
- Finding the missing heritability of complex diseases.Nature. 2009; 461: 747-753
- The case of the missing heritability.Nature. 2008; 456: 18-21
- Gut check: testing the role for the intestinal microbiome in human obesity.Sci Transl Med. 2009; 1: 6-7
- Differences between the gut microflora of children with autistic spectrum disorders and that of healthy children.J Med Microbiol. 2005; 54: 987-991
- CRISPR/Cas9 for genome editing: progress, implications and challenges.Hum Mol Genet. 2014; 23: R40-R46
- A prudent path forward for genomic engineering and germline gene modification.Science. 2015; 348: 36-38
Available at: http://www.PGRN.org. Accessed January 3, 2016.
Available at: http://www.pharmgkb.org/page/cpic. Accessed January 3, 2016.
Food and Drug Administration. Anticipated details of the draft guidance for industry, Food and Drug Administration staff, and clinical laboratories: framework for regulatory oversight of laboratory developed tests (LDTs). 2014. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/InVitroDiagnostics/UCM407409.pdf. Accessed January 3, 2016.
Joyner MJ. ‘Moonshot’ medicine will let us down. New York Times. 2015. p A27.
- A new initiative on precision medicine.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 793-795